Wednesday 22 April 2009

Murder most horrid

So, Not really an art post but as i am sharing with you all................... I have a secret. It is a terrible, dark secret and I feel I may explode unless I unburden my heart to you all. I am knowingly harbouring a criminal. A murderer. He has killed two that I know of and possibly many more. He started off hiding his fiendish crimes, but now seems intent on letting us all know what could happen to us if we let slip to anyone what he is doing. Today, he even left one of his kills laying on the floor, twitching its last breath as he looked at me as if to say "You've seen it haven't you? But you wont tell anyone, because they will think you helped, so all you can do is hide the body, dig yourself deeper into my web of lies, and pray for salvation"......and i did it. I hid the body as best I could and prayed that the neighbours didn't hear the screams as it died, on our grass. I never even knew it's name, but to me, it will always be called

"NEVERMORE"

Quoth the Raven, That my Cat Blackjack, killed, along with all the others. R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment